General Manager - SK Midwest
SK Midwest #1528: Wappingers Falls, NY
About SK Midwest:
SK Midwest currently consists of 30+ Smoothie King restaurants across six states. We are seen as leaders in the Smoothie King system for several reasons. We have bigger, better-equipped units. We lead our markets and the system overall in performance. We hire only top talent teams, and the key to our success is we have FUN. Our number one focus is on people, both our Teams and our Guests, and this shows in how we treat each other daily. We are what the other Smoothie Kings want to be.
The General Manager has the responsibility for directing the daily operations of a Smoothie King restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operations, including production, preparation, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting, financial accountability, ensuring the highest quality products and services are delivered to our customers and other duties as required. The person applying for this position must have excellent communication skills. Previous management experience is a must.
Working at Smoothie King:
A job at Smoothie King is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at a SKMW Smoothie King.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills. We offer a great bonus and incentives to top performers as well!
Personal Career Development:
At all levels of Leadership in SKMW we invest time in our employees, teaching them important business skills for the future. As we continue to grow, we look first to internal candidates for all promotions, making SKMW a great place to grow your career.
It's a Great Place to Work:
At Smoothie King, our Leaders consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Smoothie King restaurant. You can take pride in serving a healthy, great tasting product to our guests, and know you are helping them to Rule the Day!
- Previous management experience a plus.
- Achieve operational objectives.
- Accomplish human resource objectives.
- Perform facility opening and closing procedures.
- Maintain the flow of satisfied guests.
- Work to create a safe, secure and healthy work environment for fellow employees.
- Work with staff to accomplish all goals.
- You will be required to demonstrate a high level of professionalism, with excellent communication skills.
- You must have the ability to take initiative and possess skills for problem solving and conflict resolution.
- You also must be efficient and detail-oriented with a strong customer focus.